HOW TO VIEW AND SAVE IMAGES
If you click on a link to an image, a new page will open up and the image will appear.
If you would like to save the image to the hard drive on your computer, here is what you should do:
1. Right click on the image.
2. A dialogue box will appear.
3. Click on the "SAVE PICTURE AS" option.
4. Select the "FILE TYPE" and click "SAVE".
IF YOU CLICK ON A LINK AND AN
IMAGE DOES NOT APPEAR
If you found magiclanterngraphics.com through a search engine, and you are viewing my web pages in a language other than English, you may have a problem viewing an image after you open a link.
1. The best solution is to view the page in the English version. Most search engines will provide you with the option to translate a website into English.
2. If you continue to have a problem viewing any image, please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail. I will try to help you download the images you want.